• Are you looking for a class that will build your resume?
• Are you looking for a class that will provide some valuable experience?
• Are you looking for a class that will get you out of the classroom and into the real world?
If your answer is YES to all three questions, then this summer’s research practicum course with Dr. Farmer is the course for you!
This course will be a time-flexible 3-hour course credit class that will involve working on a survey project for a local community in the Central Texas area. Here, we will:
• Develop survey questions
• Administer the survey to citizens
• Analyze survey results
• Work jointly as a class on a professional report that highlights important survey findings for citizens
All students will receive authoring credit as co-authors on the final report. This will be an impressive addition to your resume!
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Dr. Farmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.